Area Businesses are looking for qualified employees to join there team. You could find your next career today. Check out current job opening from some of our area businesses.
Tri City Sign CompanyGrand Island , NEPosted: Apr 20, 2021
Multiple Positions Available - Full Time
TRi City Sign Company a Very busy sign company is looking for individuals to fill these positions:
- WELDERS: welding aluminum and/or angle iron, construction knowledge, able to read blue prints, able to stand for long periods of time, able to read tape measure and
use of power tools.
- PAINTER: person to prime and paint sign cabinets
- ROUTER: able to operate computer system CNC router
- ASSEMBLY WORKERS: putting sign parts together, metal, wiring, sign faces, construction knowledge, able to stand for long periods of time, able to read tape measure
and use of power tools.
- SIGN INSTALLERS: drive truck with CDL Class A, not afraid of heights, out of town during the week, weld, electrical
- SIGN SERVICE TECHS: drive truck CDL not necessary but helpful, not afraid of heights, out of town during the week, electrical background helpful
To apply in-person at 363 N. Elm Street, Grand Island
Holiday Express BusGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 19, 2021
Diesel Mechanic and Bus Drivers - Full Time & Part Time
Hiring for the following positions:
- Full-time Diesel Mechanic
- Full and Part-time Bus Drivers – CDL required for School Bus
- Full and Part-time Mini Bus Drivers – CDL NOT required
All full-time positions include a benefits package.
Hours for Diesel Mechanic is Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No Weekends or Holidays unless of emergency.
Full-time Bus Driver will include bus routes, Monday-Friday, and activities in the evenings and some weekends.
“Be a Hero in a Child’s Life”, it truly is more than driving!
To apply or for more information call 308-384-1800.
Island Glass CompanyGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 19, 2021
Glass Installer - Full Time
Island Glass Company is now hiring residential and commercial glass installers.
- 40 hours per week
- Wage based on experience
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Experiencence helpful but will train
Island Glass Company is family owned and operated serving Grand Island for over 65 years. An equal opportunity employer.
355 N. Elm Street
Grand Island Ne, 68801
To apply stop by their location at 355 N. Elm Street Grand Island Ne
Kinkaider Brewing CompanyGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 19, 2021
Bartenders, servers and line cooks - Full Time & Part Time
- Bartenders, servers and line cooks
- Kinkaider is open Tuesday through Thursday 11-11, Friday and Saturday 11-midnight and Sunday 12-8
- Starting pay based on experience
- Must be 18 or older for kitchen staff and 19 or older for bartenders and servers
- ALL Shifts...Daytime/Nighttime shifts are availale
- Employee discounts
To apply in person at Kinkaider Brewing Company...Railside...316 North Pine, Grand Island or online at kinkaider.com.
Ideal CleanersGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 20, 2021
Cleaners - Part Time
Ideal Cleaners your locally owned cleaner for over 60 years is looking for part-time help. Flexible hours allows you to drop off and pick up your kids from school.
To apply call Mike at 308-384-2750
Arby's of Grand IslandGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 11, 2021
Now hiring for all shifts - Full Time & Part Time
ARBY’S - SOMETHING TO HANG YOUR HAT ON
In a world full of quick service options, Arby's in Grand Island is seeking to be different and better. Arby’s wants to be different for their customers and different for their employees. When you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job -- it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having a ton of fun. Arby’s is proud of the food they serve, their innovation and their team. Arby’s goal is to be the best in the business, and they can't do that without great people like you.
What else is in it for you? A lot! Competitive pay, employee discounts, incentive contests, and flexible scheduling.
Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and they believe that their employees are our greatest asset. Arby’s treats their people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing their employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
Now Hiring CREW MEMBERS-
Crew Members assist the management staff in operating the restaurant. This includes:
- Taking customers' orders
- Preparing food made to order
- Cleaning the dining room and all areas behind the counter
This position offers the most flexibility in terms of working your own hours, but requires a level of responsibility and desire to work hard.
Now Hiring SHIFT MANAGERS-
Our Shift Managers are in the meat pit, operating our restaurants on a day to day basis. You will help support the General Manager and Assistant Manager, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. If that weren’t cool enough, you’ll also help team members through performance and training initiatives. Your ability to provide exceptional customer service will keep our customers coming back for more.
Now Hiring TEAM MEMBERS-
As a Team Member, your personality and commitment to create a delicious experience for everyone plus Arby's amazing offerings in Meatcraft™ equals the complete sandwich. You'll help operate our restaurants on a day to day basis, ensuring that your service will keep our customers coming back for more.
All applicants should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoy working with a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
As an Arby's Employee you will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Flexible schedules
- Free Meals
To apply Apply at any of the 3 Grand Island Arby’s locations. North Webb Road, South Locust Street and the new restaurant located at the Bosselman Travel Center.
McCain FoodsGrand Island, NEPosted: Apr 19, 2021
Machine Operators - Relief Operator - Production Laborer - Full Time
Competitive wages (Starting at $16.50)
- Excellent Benefits including
- 401k + match
- Growth potential
- Retention bonus
Our open positions include:
- Machine Operators
- Relief Operator
- Production Laborer
For more information or to apply visit mccainusafoodservice.com